Spring Break Day Camp
Join us for Spring Break Day Camp at the Da Vinci Science Center! All three days will be filled with fun, hands-on springtime science experiments and memory making experiences.
Members, save $15 when you book all 3 days of SPRING BREAK CAMP with the promo code MEMBER*
*Membership must be active through April 17, 2017.
Spring Break Day Camp Information
Thursday, April 13 – Spring Into Spring Break!
This BONUS DAY will feature some of our favorite experiments to kick off an early start to your Spring Break! Join us today to get early access to our EggCellent Adventures activities, featuring the ever-popular egg drop challenge. This extra day of science fun will continue as we explore the physics of springing, breaking, and launching!
Friday, April 14 – All About Bugs!
We’ll take a closer look at all kinds of creepy crawlers and learn all about the awesome things bugs do in our environment. Highlights include a behind-the-scenes encounter with our Madagascar Hissing Cockroaches, exploring the fascinating world of arachnids, and enjoying some candy made from bugs!
Monday, April 17 – What On Earth?!
We’ll learn all about some of the coolest parts of our earth: plants, animals, water, oh my! To celebrate the beginning of spring and the approach of Earth Day, we’ll be doing some awesome experiments to help us understand more about our environment.
Spring Break Day Camp Details
- All camps take place from 9 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Each day includes a short recess break in the morning, a lunch break, and a short afternoon recess.
- Parents may purchase lunch and snacks for breaks for an additional charge.
- Pizza lunch from Domino’s can be added for an additional charge or lunch from Chick-fil-A can be added for an additional charge.
- Morning and afternoon snacks can be added for an additional charge.
- Morning care activities from 7:30-9 a.m. can be added for an additional charge.
- Afternoon care activities from 4-5:30 p.m. can be added for an additional charge.
Contact @DSC: Tyler Groft, 484.664.1002, Ext. 105