Opening September 23 through November 5, 2017
Jack-O-Lantern Lane is a newly-designed, walk-through Halloween experience for families featuring over 50 artisan-quality Jack-O-Lanterns by renowned sculptor Ian Fetterman of Easton, Pa. This year will feature interactive activities that explore different forms of energy.
What Visitors Can Do
- Stroll through Halloween Town and admire more than 50 spectacular Jack-O-Lanterns.
- Navigate through a not-so-spooky forest and watch colors pop from the wall with our special chromadepth glasses.
- Experiment with a circuit house to change the color of the house using pumpkins.
- Discover how quickly sound travels and observe different heat signatures using our thermal cameras.
- Explore with magnetic gears on our stone wall, visit Newton’s pumpkins, and much more.
- Take a family photo in our fall-themed photo op area.
- Don’t miss our new Eerie Energy Live Science Show and Inquiry Island activity on the weekends.