School Field Trips
The Da Vinci Science Center is passionate about hands-on learning experiences. Our popular exhibits, hands-on workshops, and live science shows will engage your students as active participants in the learning process. Call (610) 841-1875 to plan your field trip today.
School Field Trip Pricing
| ||Sept. - March||April - June
|Group Admission (1)||$9.50||$9.50
|Live Science Show ||$2.00||Free
1. A school field trip must consist of 15 or more students
2. An additional workshop or live science show is available for $2.00 per student until March 31, 2018
School groups during the 2017-2018 school year receive the opportunity to enjoy the Center’s two-story exhibit floor. See More
Select a 30-minute or 60-minute grade-level appropriate workshop and your students can design and build a roller coaster, learn techniques for solving crimes, or learn how meteorologists predict the weather from a WFMZ 69 News meteorologist. These experiences make the standards come to life for your students. Workshops are free from September through March and $2.00 per student from April through June.
Live Science Shows
Professional museum educators will captivate your students while presenting a 25-minute live science show tailored to your students’ grade level. See More
Career Exploration Days
The Da Vinci Science Center’s Career Exploration Days allow students to take an up-close look at STEM careers and speak with STEM professionals. See More
Teacher Rewards Program
Join the Teacher Rewards Program to receive special field trip offers and other great benefits. See More
We offer a free 30-minute reservation in our café for your group to enjoy one of three lunch options.
- Pizza from Domino’s: Large plain or one-topping pizza – $10.00 per pizza (two pizza minimum). Your order must be placed in advance through our reservation office. We place the order with Domino’s and coordinate delivery for your scheduled lunch time. Bottled beverages available at an additional cost.
- Chick-fil-A Boxed Lunches: Sandwich or Nuggets with fruit salad and drink – $7.00 per lunch (minimum 10 lunches). Your order must be placed in advance through our reservation office. We place the order with Chick-fil-A and coordinate delivery for your scheduled lunch time.
- Bring Your Own: We will store your packed lunches for you until your scheduled lunch period.
Allergy Issues: While the Da Vinci Science Center is not an allergy-free space, we will make every effort to accommodate your special need if you notify us in advance.
Store Visits Made Easy
To help prevent overcrowding for schools choosing to visit the Curiosity Shop, we schedule time for your students to make store purchases. We will be happy to bag and box up all of your purchases and hold onto them until your group is ready to return to school. You are free to distribute the individually-named bags to students either at the Center, while on the bus ride home, or when you return to school. The store stocks a selection of high-quality books, science activity kits, souvenirs, and branded school supplies.
Savings and Scholarships
Check out how to save on your field trip or apply for a scholarship from one of several sources. See More
Click here for School Field Trip Policies
Please let us know if your group has any special needs when you make your reservation and we will make every effort to accommodate you.
Parking is free. The main parking lot at the Center can accommodate school buses as well as cars for chaperones and teachers.
Make a Reservation
Choose from one of four easy ways to make a reservation.
- Phone: Call 610.841.1875
- E-Mail: Send to email@example.com with contact information and best time to reach you
- In Person: Schedule a meeting with a reservations coordinator and visit the Center
- Web: Complete the School Field Trip Request Form