Frozen Science: Visitor Activities
Visitors explore, discover, and build with all things cold during the winter holiday break.
What Visitors Can Do
- Enjoy a winter village with a 20-foot-long model train display.
- Build a Frozen Palace with Imagination Playground blocks.
- Make a snowman melt before your very eyes.
- Taste marshmallows frozen with liquid nitrogen.
Visitor Activity Schedule
- Saturdays from Dec. 3-17: Train display and Frozen Palace open 10 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Saturday, Dec. 24: Train display and Frozen Palace open 10 a.m.-3 p.m.
- Sundays from Dec. 4-18: Train display and Frozen Palace open 12-5 p.m.
- Dec. 26-31 and Jan. 2: Train display and Frozen Palace open 10 a.m.-5 p.m.; additional activity rooms open 10 a.m.-4:30 p.m.