Ice Cream Wars 10
Taste creative ice cream flavors made with liquid nitrogen and vote for your favorite during Ice Cream Wars 10, the Da Vinci Science Center’s signature science event presented by Whole Foods, on Saturday, Jan. 6, 2018.
Congratulations to our winner, B104, with Frozen Hot Chocolate ice cream!
About Ice Cream Wars
- Ice Cream Wars is the ultimate ice cream flavor competition in which recipes created by Lehigh Valley area companies are turned into delicious samples in a matter of minutes with the use of liquid nitrogen at negative 321 degrees Fahrenheit – as supplied by Air Products.
- Visitors taste the flavors and vote for the Ice Cream Wars Champion.
- Teams begin working months in advance to create themes, decorate their stations, dress colorfully, and encourage employees and fans to visit and vote.
- Tasting takes place from 10 a.m.-2:30 p.m.
- Winners announced at 3:30 p.m.