H/Experiences/Senior Science Mondays: Minimally Invasive Surgery
Senior Science Mondays: Minimally Invasive Surgery
The Da Vinci Science Center’s Senior Science Monday Programs are for curious minds ages 55 and up. Participants enjoy the program, led by officials from St. Luke’s University Health Network, along with light refreshments and a full day of exploring the Science Center with a membership or admission at a reduced price.
January 22, 2018 Program
- Topic: Minimally Invasive Surgery
- St. Luke’s Presenter: Peter Lundberg, M.D., Bariatric Fellow
- Details: Dr. Lundberg will be talking about:
- What exactly is minimally invasive surgery.
- How it is different from general surgery.
- He will demystify surgery in general by discussing new techniques that make surgery safer and available.
- Plus he will offer health tips for handling surgical diagnosis including the possibilities to consider in reviewing options.
Contact @Da Vinci Science Center: Jennifer Pors, 484.664.1002, Ext. 118, email@example.com