Come see Jack-O-Lantern Lane at the Da Vinci Science Center. It’s a spectacular display of 50 artisan-quality hand carved Jack-O-Lanterns made by renowned pumpkin artist Ian Fetterman. These individually hand-carved works of art are set amongst a family-friendly walk-through Halloween experience.
• Stroll through Halloween Town.
• Meander through a not so spooky forest and make your way to a magical candy house.
• Explore the history and mystery of Jack-O-Lanterns with bioluminescence.
• Experiment with dry ice at the Witch’s cauldron.
• Perform tests on some of your favorite Halloween candies.
• Plus, be mesmerized by the all-new Hack-O-Lantern Live Science show on Saturdays and Sundays. You’ve never seen Jack-O-Lanterns made like this before.
Jack-O-Lantern Lane runs Sept. 24 through Nov. 6 and is included with admission or membership.View on Facebook