Board of Trustees
The Da Vinci Science Center’s Board of Trustees oversees the organization’s activities, holds fiduciary responsibility for the organization, and provides strategic direction to ensure that the organization is able to fulfill its mission. The Board of Trustees meets quarterly and the Executive Committee meets up to 14 days before each board meeting. Additional committees meet quarterly as scheduled.
Vincent Sorgi, Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, PPL Corporation
James E. McLean, WMS, Senior Vice President, Investments, Steel Valley Investment Group
Stephen K. Breininger, Vice President and Controller, PPL Corporation
Hon. Jane R. Ervin, CEO/President, Retired, Community Services for Children, Inc. (CSC)
Chief Executive Officer
Lin Erickson, Executive Director and CEO, Da Vinci Science Center
- Gregory S. Altonen, Vice President, Engineering Operations, Lutron Electronics Company
- Ann D. Bieber, Ed.D., President, Lehigh Carbon Community College (LCCC)
- Rex Boland, Vice President and General Manager, Allentown Operations, B. Braun
- Dick Bus, President, ATAS International, Inc.
- Robert Dixon
- W. Beall Fowler, Ph.D., Professor Emeritus of Physics, Lehigh University
- Jack Gross, Esq., Partner, Gross McGinley Attorneys at Law
- Rachel Hayden, Vice President and Chief Information Officer, Just Born, Inc.
- Debra H. Lamb, Vice President of Development, Lehigh Valley Children’s Centers
- J. Robert Lovett, Ph.D., Executive Vice President, Retired, Air Products and Chemicals, Inc.
- Catherine Lynch
- Kathleen McKenzie, Vice President Community Affairs, Highmark
- Elizabeth M. Meade, Ph.D., President, Cedar Crest College
- Richard Milker, Head of Research, Quality and Technology, Factory LLC
- Thomas Parker, Superintendent of Schools, Allentown School District
- John Reinhart, Superintendent, Easton Area School District
- Edith Ritter, Executive Director, Retired, Manufacturers Resource Center
- Joel C. Rosenfeld, M.D., M.Ed., FACS, Chief Academic Officer, St. Luke’s University Health Network, and Senior Associate Dean, Temple/St. Luke’s School of Medicine
- Michael P. Salute, Director of Workforce Development, Reading Area Community College
- Susan Schierwagen, Director of Coupling and Suppression Systems, Victaulic Company
- George P. White, Ed.D., Managing Director for Student Access and Success, Lehigh University
Board Meeting Schedule
All meeting are from 2:30-4:30 p.m.
- Sept. 14, 2018
- Oct. 12, 2018 (Expansion)
- Nov. 16, 2018