Type of Position: Internship
The Da Vinci Science Center offers Marketing Internships that provide practical, resume-building experience and opportunities to make an important impact on a spirited, growing nonprofit organization by contributing professional-level work. The Center also is able to help students earn credit from their colleges and universities. EOE
Video Marketing Internships
- Video filming, editing, and production for promotional purposes on the Science Center’s website and social media platforms.
Marketing Internships Details
- Interns must be active college students
- Preferred Majors: Marketing, Communications, Journalism, Public Relations, English, all majors related to media production
- Internships include on-site work and the potential for off-site work
- Each intern must hold a valid driver’s license and complete background checks
- Multiple-session and full-year internships are available
These internship opportunities demonstrate the spectrum of nonprofit marketing and communications, including several opportunities to be creative and support responsibilities. These positions call for a versatile self-starters with solid communications and interpersonal skills who can process information quickly, work efficiently, and attend to the smallest details of work quality. The Da Vinci Science Center is an equal employment opportunity employer under terms of federal, state, and local laws.