We offer a free 30-minute reservation in our café or lab rooms for your group to enjoy one of three lunch options.
- Pizza from Domino’s: Large plain or one-topping pizza – $10.00 per pizza (two pizza minimum). Your order must be placed in advance through our reservation office. We place the order with Domino’s and coordinate delivery for your scheduled lunch time. Bottled beverages available at an additional cost.
- Chick-fil-A Boxed Lunches: Sandwich or Nuggets with fruit salad and drink – $7.00 per lunch (minimum 15 lunches). Your order must be placed in advance through our reservation office. We place the order with Chick-fil-A and coordinate delivery for your scheduled lunch time.
- Bring Your Own: We will store your packed lunches for you until your scheduled lunch period.
Allergy Issues: While the Da Vinci Science Center is not an allergy-free space, we will make every effort to accommodate your special need if you notify us in advance.
Store Visits Made Easy
To help prevent overcrowding for schools choosing to visit the gift shop, we schedule time for your students to make store purchases. We will be happy to bag and box up all of your purchases and hold onto them until your group is ready to return to school. The store stocks a selection of high-quality books, science activity kits, souvenirs, and branded school supplies.
- One free chaperone is required for every five students in Pre-K through Second Grade
- One free chaperone is required for every ten students in Grades 3 and up
- Additional chaperones – see pricing chart
- Bus drivers receive free admission
A $50 non-refundable deposit is required upon confirmation of your reservation. Purchase orders are accepted in advance only and will not be accepted on the day of your visit. Full payment is required either in advance or upon arrival on the day of your visit. Payments must be made in a single transaction. Group participants may not pay separately.
Changes in Group Size
If your group size changes after you make your reservation, please notify us as soon as possible, but no later than 5:00 p.m. on the day before your visit. Any additions are subject to availability and are not guaranteed access to workshops, shows, or other programs.
Rescheduling and Cancellation
Please call us immediately if you need to reschedule. We will make every effort to accommodate your request. If you need to cancel your visit, please contact us at least two weeks in advance. A $25.00 fee will be assessed for rescheduling.
Please let us know if your group has any special needs when you make your reservation, and we will make every effort to accommodate you.
Parking is free. The main parking lot at the Center can accommodate school buses, as well as cars for chaperones and teachers.