H/Experiences/Boy Scout Day: Sustainability Badge (Parts 1 and 2)
Boy Scout Day: Sustainability Badge (Parts 1 and 2)
Da Vinci Science Center staff members lead Scouts through all of the requirements of earning the Sustainability Badge using developed curriculum and supervision from a merit badge counselor. Please note that this is a two-part Boy Scout Day Program. Scouts must complete the badge’s first requirement before the first session by filling out this worksheet, attend both sessions, and complete the required take-home work between sessions.
Due to the pace and structure of this program, it is suggested that only Scouts entering seventh grade and older during the 2018-2019 school year attend this program.
Request a Reservation
Notes About this Program
- Blue cards will be provided at the end of the second session.
- Scouts can explore the Da Vinci Science Center feature exhibit Frogs and Friends during the first session, and explore the special exhibit Jack-O-Lantern Lane during the second session.
- Scouts should register as a troop if other scouts from their troop are attending this program.
- The first two chaperones of any group of more than one scout will be free.
- Additional chaperones are required in groups of ten (10) or more scouts to maintain a 5:1 ratio. All required chaperones are free of charge.
- Scouts may bring their own lunch or order pizza from Domino’s through the Center in advance.