Food Science Day Camp
Join us on Friday, Nov. 24, 2017 for the Da Vinci Science Center’s Food Science Day Camp! To celebrate our tastiest holiday, we’ll explore food!
- Learn about the many ways that cheese is made based on different chemical reactions
- Do you have a super-taster tongue? Test your taste buds and find out!
- Learn why eggs are so amazing. They help our baking AND THEY’RE UNBREAKABLE! (…or are they?)
- Use fruit to power a light bulb!
- And more!
- Camp runs from 9 a.m. – 4 p.m
- For students in grades K-5
- $65.00 for the day
- The day includes a short recess break in the morning, a lunch break, and a short afternoon recess
- A pizza lunch from Domino’s or a lunch from Chick-Fil-A may be added for an additional $5.00 (Dominos) or $7.00 (Chick-Fil-A)
- Morning and afternoon snacks may be added for $2.00 each
- Morning care activities from 7:30-9 a.m. may be added for an additional $10.00
- Afternoon care activities from 4-5:30 p.m. may be added for an additional $10.00