Halloween Sensory Sensitive Events
Wednesday, Oct. 17; 5:30- 8:30 p.m.
Sunday, Oct. 21; 9 a.m.- 12 p.m.
Explore Jack-O-Lantern Lane, Da Vinci Science Center’s very own walk-through Halloween exhibit, which has been completely redesigned for 2018 and the 200th anniversary of Mary Shelley’s Frankenstein novel. This family-friendly experience houses over 50 hand-carved artisan pumpkins, special hands-on exhibits, and fall-themed photo ops wherein you and your family can make memories to last a lifetime.
Experiment in Leo’s Creativity Studio: Frankenstein’s Lab with special themed maker activities featuring conductive dough Squishy Circuit Creatures, magnetic FrankenToys, make-and-take Monster Masks, and build-your-own mechanical Automaton!
Be sure to check out our It’s Alive! Live Science Show (included with admission) at 6:30 p.m. on Oct. 17 and 10:30 a.m. on Oct. 21. This brand-new show follows Dr. Frankenstein’s work on chemistry, alchemy, and, of course, ELECTRICITY!
PLUS! Meet some of the Lehigh Valley’s premier organizations offering family support services for learners of all shapes, sizes, and needs. Learn more about these organizations and how they are working to make the Lehigh Valley a better place for our community.
Da Vinci Science Center’s Sensory Sensitivity Programming is delivered in partnership with Good Shepherd Pediatrics.
Contact our Welcome Center at 484.664.1002 and ask for Tyler Groft or Kelly Martin or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Purchase tickets in advance and receive a special admission price of $9.95 per person, ages 3 and up
- Tickets at the door: $12.95 per person, ages 3 and up
- Free admission for Da Vinci Science Center members and Healthcare Aides
- Tickets are not date transferable. Tickets may only be used on the date selected.
- Tickets may be purchased online at the link below or in person on the day of event.