Healthcare Career Connection Days
Healthcare career options abound in the Lehigh Valley.
Jan. 15-17, 2020
- Explore a variety of healthcare-related careers and businesses.
- Meet & talk to healthcare professionals in a relaxed, informal setting.
- Discover pathways to developing STEM skills and experiences outside of school.
- Souvenir booklets with interactive sections, designed specifically around Career Education & Work Standards
- Create evidence of standards fulfillment for the student files.
- Special group rate of $7.50 per student
- Participate in a hands-on workshop.
Get up close and hands-on with the structure of an eye. Students will dissect and animal eye under the guidance of Science Center educators.
This workshop is all about our amazing muscle, the heart: what it does, how it works, and what we can do to keep it healthy. Students will see, touch, examine, and compare real heart specimens from different animal species to examine and compare them.
Use Your Brain!
Test out your brain function in unusual and fun ways. See, touch, examine, and compare real animal brains.
Special Appearances include:
Cyndi the Synthetic Cadaver presented by Highmark Blue Shield
The MEGA Brain presented by St. Luke’s University Health Network
Special thanks to our sponsors: