Ice Cream Wars 11
Taste creative ice cream flavors made with liquid nitrogen and vote for your favorite during Ice Cream Wars 11, the Da Vinci Science Center’s signature science event, on Saturday, Jan. 5, 2019.
About Ice Cream Wars
- Ice Cream Wars is the ultimate ice cream flavor competition in which recipes created by Lehigh Valley area companies are turned into delicious samples in a matter of minutes with the use of liquid nitrogen at negative 321 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Visitors taste the flavors and vote for the Ice Cream Wars Champion.
- Tasting takes place from 10 a.m.-2:30 p.m.
- Winners announced at 3:30 p.m.
- This year’s competitors include: Atas International, BBraun, B104, Cedar Crest College, PPL, WFMZ Channel 69 News, St. Luke’s University Health Network, UGI, and Weidenhammer Creative.