Ice Cream Wars: Battle of the Fans
You came, you saw, now, you compete! Ice Cream Wars is our most popular event of the year, and now you and your friends and family can concoct your own flavor during this one-night-only event, Ice Cream Wars: Battle of the Fans.
On Friday, June 14 from 5:30-9 p.m., you and your team will create your own unique ice cream flavor using ingredients provided in our Ice Cream Cooking Class. Learn how to make your ice cream using the best ingredient of all– liquid nitrogen! Plus, taste other team’s flavors and take all of your leftovers home with you!
Register your group of up to 7 people today, using the request form linked below.
Registration closes Tuesday, June 11 at 5 p.m.
- $100 per table (5 people included), $25 per additional person (up to 2 additional people per table)
- Minimum 2 adults required per table
- Children 2 and under are free and not included in the 7 people
- All participants must wear close-toed shoes, long sleeves, and long pants
- Only adults allowed to stir liquid nitrogen
- Meal options available for an additional cost and must be ordered in advance
- Pizza by the pie- $10 each, pepperoni, cheese, or gluten free
- Two liter bottles of soda- $3 each
- Individual bag of chips- $1 each