Science Social Club: Sip & Science
Join us for an evening of exploration and discovery on Saturday, Feb. 2 from 6-10 p.m. Sample local brews, enjoy hands-on exhibits and demonstrations, and sign up to create a one of a kind flight of slime. Plus, enjoy a special lecture on artificial intelligence.
It’s okay to be a kid at heart, but you’ll need to bring a valid 21+ ID to this event.
Featuring: Weyerbacher Brewing Company, Black River Farms
Advance Tickets are no longer available. You can still purchase tickets at the door for $29.95 each.
Advance Ticket: $19.95
Tickets at the door: $29.95
Slime Flight Add-on Activity: $10.00 SOLD OUT
- Visitors receive eight 2 oz. pours. Visitors may choose any combination of wine & beer for their 8 pours.
- Experience a special lecture on Artificial Intelligence and its impact of our lives from Lehigh Professor Jeff Heflin at 7 p.m. and 8 p.m.
- Explore the basics of robotics with our Cubelets and Ozobots. There’s no wrong way to build with Cubelets- jump in, and see what you can create!
- Explore, test, and design your own experiment using solid carbon dioxide. Who knew playing with ice could be so much fun?
- As a special add-on activity, create a one-of-a-kind flight of slime! Participants will take home four slimes of their own creation.