St. Luke’s Brain Science Community Day
Join St. Luke’s University Health Network at the Da Vinci Science Center for a Brain Science Community Day on Saturday, Oct. 7. Take a tour through the MEGA Brain during its first ever public appearance! Enjoy hands-on Brain Awareness Activities for all ages!
What Visitors Can Do:
- Take a tour of the MEGA Brain, an 18-foot walk-through inflatable brain that demonstrates how the brain works from the inside out, presented by St. Luke’s University Health Network
- Explore the interface between brain and machine by controlling a neuroprosthetic robotic claw
- Decorate your own Brain Caps
- Create a Neuron Craft
- Receive a mock Neurology Exam to better understand what healthcare providers do every day to help patients
- Activities take place from 10 a.m.- 5 p.m.
- All activities are included with the price of admission