The Da Vinci Science Center’s Science Inquiry Fund provides need- and interest-based scholarships to students for Science Center Virtual STEAM Programs, Science Clubs, School’s Out Science Camps, and other experiences. These scholarships provide students opportunities to explore science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM) subjects and careers.
About the Inquiry Fund
- Schools qualifying for Science Inquiry Fund support serve student bodies in which at least 40 percent of its students qualify for free or reduced-price meals.
- Qualifying child care centers serve student bodies in which more than 40 percent of children qualify for a Pennsylvania Child Care Works (CCW) subsidy.
Application Process and Logistics
- Applications can be submitted at any time.
- Notifications will be made on a rolling basis. Our small but mighty team will get back to you as soon as possible, but please allow at least one month to be notified and schedule your program date.
- Funds are available to qualified organizations and individuals only.
- Organizations will not be granted more than $1,500 per year. Organizations or individuals may receive partial funding, based on funds available.
- The Linny Fowler Science Inquiry Fund covers all per-student charges for all Science Center programs.
- School Field Trips supported by the Linny Fowler Science Inquiry Fund must take place between Sept. 1-March 31. Summer groups also may visit from June 19-Aug. 31.
- The Linny Fowler Science Inquiry Fund does not cover meals or transportation.
Inquiry Fund Scholarship Contacts