Senior Science Mondays
Senior Science Mondays provide the unique opportunity to explore health topics in depth with experts from St. Luke’s University Health Network. Each session includes an hour-long presentation by a St. Luke’s expert, along with light snacks and refreshments.
- RSVP suggested. Limited space available.
- Programs are geared toward adults age 55 and up. All ages welcome.
- Presentations are from 1-2 p.m. on select Mondays.
- Programs are free for members or included with a special $5 admission on program dates.
- Seniors are invited to explore the Science Center before and after the program.
2019-20 Program Schedule
- Monday, Oct. 21, 2019, 1-2 p.m.
- Monday, Nov. 18, 2019, 1-2 p.m.
- Monday, Dec. 9, 2019, 1-2 p.m.
- Monday, Jan, 13, 2020, 1-2 p.m.
- Monday, Feb. 10, 2020, 1-2 p.m.
- Monday, March 9, 2020, 1-2 p.m.
- Monday, April 6, 2020, 1-2 p.m.
Contact @Da Vinci Science Center: Jennifer Pors, 484-664-1002, Ext. 118, firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Science Mondays are part of Exploration Medicine, a partnership between Da Vinci Science Center and St. Luke’s University Health Network, which brings St. Luke’s healthcare expertise to science center education programs.