General Group Admission
The Da Vinci Science Center offers discounted rates to all groups of ten (10) or more visitors. Reservations are recommended but not required for groups of 30 people or less.
General Group Admission Prices
|Type||Sept. 1-June 15||June 16-Aug. 31
*Prices valid for reserved groups only
We offer a free 30-minute reservation in our café for your group to enjoy one of three lunch options.
- Pizza from Domino’s: Large plain or one-topping pizza – $10.00 per pizza (two pizza minimum). Your order must be placed in advance through our reservation office. We place the order with Domino’s and coordinate delivery for your scheduled lunch time. Bottled beverages available at an additional cost.
- Chick-fil-A Boxed Lunches: Sandwich or Nuggets with fruit salad and drink – $7.00 per lunch (minimum 15 lunches). Your order must be placed in advance through our reservation office. We place the order with Chick-fil-A and coordinate delivery for your scheduled lunch time.
- Bring Your Own: We will store your packed lunches for you until your scheduled lunch period.
Allergy Issues: While the Da Vinci Science Center is not an allergy-free space, we will make every effort to accommodate your special need if you notify us in advance.
Store Visits Made Easy
To help prevent overcrowding for groups choosing to visit the Da Vinci Science Center Curiosity Shop, we schedule time for members of your group to make store purchases. We will be happy to bag and box up all of your purchases and hold onto them until your group is ready to leave. The store stocks a selection of high-quality books, science activity kits, souvenirs, and branded school supplies.
Please let us know if your group has any special needs when you make your reservation and we will make every effort to accommodate you.
Parking is free. The main parking lot at the Science Center can accommodate school buses as well as cars for chaperones and teachers.
Making a General Group Reservation
Choose from one of four easy ways to make a reservation.
- Phone: Call 610.841.1875
- E-Mail: Send to firstname.lastname@example.org with contact information and best time to reach you
- In Person: Schedule a meeting with a reservations coordinator and visit the Science Center
- Web: Complete the General Group Visit Request Form