Hall of Fame Student Excellence Awards
Hey, Science Fans! Apply for the Da Vinci Science Center 2018 Science Hall of Fame Student Excellence Award scholarship today. The science center seeks spectacular high school science students in the eastern Pennsylvania and western New Jersey regions for four prestigious student awards. In addition to joining a long list of notable prior winners, each of the four honorees shall receive a $2,000 scholarship.
The nomination period for 2018 awards is closed.
Applicants must be:
- High school students in grades 9-12
- Passionate about science
- Uncommonly creative
- Insatiably curious
- Involved in science beyond the classroom
- Enrolled at a school in eastern Pa. or western N.J.
- In good standing academically
- Able to attend the Center’s annual gala at the Arts Quest Center at Steel Stacks in Bethlehem Pa. on Saturday, April 28, 2018, and
- Able to participate in a video feature in advance of the Hall of Fame event, date TBD
- March 5: Application deadline
- March 15: Applicants notified of finalist status
- March 21: Finalist interviews with Selection Committee
- April 28: Da Vinci Science Center Gala
A complete application will include:
- Applicant information
- Resume highlighting your involvement in science and your leadership experience
- School teacher reference letter
- Applicant essay
- High school transcript
Contact @Da Vinci Science Center: Karen Knecht, 484-664-1002, Ext. 108