We offer a free 25-minute reservation in our lunchroom for your group to enjoy one of these lunch options. All food orders must be purchased in advance through our Reservations Office. We will place orders and coordinate delivery with the vendors for your scheduled lunch time. Please note that the Science Center only has vending machines for on-site snack and beverage purchases.
- Pizza from Domino’s – $10.00 per pizza
- Large plain or one topping pizza
- Two pizza minimum
- Gluten free options available
- Bottled beverages are available at an additional cost
- Chick-fil-A Meals – $7.00 per lunch
- Classic chicken sandwich or 8 ct. nuggets
- All meals come with small fruit cup and a drink
- 10 meal minimum
- Peanut free options available
- Bring Your Own
- Bring packed lunches and we will store them for you until your scheduled lunch period
Allergy Issues: While the Da Vinci Science Center is not an allergy-free space, we will make every effort to accommodate your special need if you notify us in advance.
To help prevent overcrowding for schools choosing to visit the gift shop, we schedule time for your students to make store purchases. We will be happy to bag and box up all your purchases and hold on to them until your group is ready to return to school. You are free to distribute the individually-named bags to students either at the Science Center, while on the bus ride home, or when you return to school. The store stocks a selection of high-quality books, science activity kits, souvenirs, and branded school supplies.
Please let us know if your group has any special needs when you make your reservation and we will make every effort to accommodate you.
Parking is free. The main parking lot at the Science Center can accommodate school buses as well as cars for chaperones and teachers.