H/Hall of Fame Educator Excellence Awards
Hall of Fame Educator Excellence Awards
Educator Excellence Awards honor educators in grades K-12 who inspire enthusiasm for science with innovative approaches. Award recipients are given $1,000 educational improvement prizes for use in the classroom.
Educators can be nominated for three honors: the Teacher Excellence Award, the STEM Leadership Award, and the New Educator Excellence Award. Descriptions are in the nomination form below.
- Jan. 11, 2019: Nomination deadline
- Jan. 28, 2019: Nominees notified of finalist status by this date
- Jan. 30, 2019: Finalist interviews with Selection Committee*
- Feb. 4, 2019: Winners notified by this date
- April 27, 2019: Da Vinci Science Center Gala*
* Educator nominees should hold these two evenings open in the event they are selected.