The Da Vinci Science Center’s Board of Trustees oversees the organization’s activities, holds fiduciary responsibility for the organization, and provides strategic direction to ensure that the organization is able to fulfill its mission. The Board of Trustees meets quarterly and the Executive Committee meets up to 14 days before each board meeting. Additional committees meet quarterly as scheduled.
James E. McLean, WMS, Senior Vice President, Steel Valley Wealth Strategies, Raymond James
Jack Gross, Esq., Partner, Gross McGinley Attorneys at Law
Treasurer & Secretary
Stephen K. Breininger, CPA, Vice President-Corporate Audit, PPL Electric Utilities
Chief Executive Officer
Lin Erickson, Executive Director and CEO, Da Vinci Science Center
- Mindy Beck, Director of Client Management-Eastern Region, Highmark Blue Shield
- Farah Bennani, Ph.D., Dean, STEM, Northampton Community College (NCC)
- Dean Bestwick, Vice President, Northeast Region, Mack Trucks North America
- Ann D. Bieber, Ed.D., President, Lehigh Carbon Community College (LCCC)
- Daniel C. Bosket, Director, Community Action Development Corporation of Allentown
- Dick Bus, President, ATAS International, Inc.
- Hon. Jane R. Ervin, CEO/President, Retired, Community Services for Children, Inc. (CSC)
- W. Beall Fowler, Ph.D., Professor Emeritus of Physics, Lehigh University
- Joseph S. Kovalchik, Superintendent, Northampton Area School District
- Debra H. Lamb, Vice President of Development, Retired, Lehigh Valley Children’s Centers, Retired
- Catherine Lynch, Community Volunteer/Former Non Profit CEO
- Elizabeth M. Meade, Ph.D., President, Cedar Crest College
- Amanda Morton, Director Channel Marketing, Lutron Electronics
- Bridget O’Connell, Ed.D., Superintendent, Palisades School District
- Edith Ritter, Executive Director, Retired, Manufacturers Resource Center
- Joel C. Rosenfeld, M.D., M.Ed., FACS, Chief Academic Officer, St. Luke’s University Health Network, and Senior Associate Dean, Temple/St. Luke’s School of Medicine, Retired
- Michael P. Salute, Director of Workforce Development, Reading Area Community College, Retired
- Susan Schierwagen, Vice President of Product Development, Victaulic
- Vincent Sorgi, President & CEO, PPL Corp.
- Michael J. Stoudt Jr., CPA, Managing Partner, Lehigh Valley Region, RKI, LLP
- William K. Velekei, CPA, CFP®, Partner, Corbenic Partners
- George P. White, Ed.D., Managing Director for Student Access and Success, Retired, Lehigh University
J. Robert Lovett, Ph.D., Executive Vice President, Retired, Air Products and Chemicals, Inc.
Contact: Board of Trustees, 484-664-1002, Ext. 115