The Da Vinci Science Center’s Board of Trustees oversees the organization’s activities, holds fiduciary responsibility for the organization, and provides strategic direction to ensure that the organization is able to fulfill its mission. The Board of Trustees meets quarterly and the Executive Committee meets up to 14 days before each board meeting. Additional committees meet quarterly as scheduled.
James E. McLean, WMS, Senior Vice President, Steel Valley Wealth Strategies, Raymond James
Jack Gross, Esq., Partner, Gross McGinley Attorneys at Law
Susan Schierwagen, Vice President of Product Development, Victaulic
Michael J. Stoudt Jr., CPA, Managing Partner, Lehigh Valley Region, RKI, LLP
Chief Executive Officer
Lin Erickson, Executive Director and CEO, Da Vinci Science Center
- Michael Bartholomew, Vice President and General Manager, Allentown Operations, B Braun USA
- Farah Bennani, Ph.D., Dean, STEM, Northampton Community College (NCC)
- Dean Bestwick, Vice President, Northeast Region, Mack Trucks North America
- Ann D. Bieber, Ed.D., President, Lehigh Carbon Community College (LCCC)
- Daniel C. Bosket, Director, Community Action Development Corporation of Allentown
- Stephen K. Breininger, CPA, Vice President-Corporate Audit, PPL Electric Utilities
- Dick Bus, President, ATAS International, Inc.
- Hon. Jane R. Ervin, CEO/President, Retired, Community Services for Children, Inc. (CSC)
- W. Beall Fowler, Ph.D., Professor Emeritus of Physics, Lehigh University
- Joseph S. Kovalchik, Superintendent, Northampton Area School District
- Catherine Lynch, Community Volunteer/Former Non Profit CEO
- Elizabeth M. Meade, Ph.D., President, Cedar Crest College
- Richard Milker, Senior Vice President of Product and Commercialization, Stuffed Puffs
- Amanda Morton, Director Channel Marketing, Lutron Electronics
- Bridget O’Connell, Ed.D., Superintendent, Palisades School District
- Donald A. Outing, Ph.D., Vice President for Equity and Community, University Diversity and Inclusion Officer, Lehigh University
- Edith Ritter, Executive Director, Retired, Manufacturers Resource Center
- Joel C. Rosenfeld, M.D., M.Ed., FACS, Chief Academic Officer, St. Luke’s University Health Network, and Senior Associate Dean, Temple/St. Luke’s School of Medicine, Retired
- Michael P. Salute, Director of Workforce Development, Reading Area Community College, Retired
- Stephanie Sherry, Vice President, Corporate Communications, Corporate & Medical Communications, Olympus Corporation of the Americas
- Vincent Sorgi, President & CEO, PPL Corp.
- William K. Velekei, CPA, CFP®, Partner, Mariner Wealth Advisors
- George P. White, Ed.D., Managing Director for Student Access and Success, Retired, Lehigh University
- Stephen Zieniewicz, FACHE, President, Lehigh Valley Hospital – Cedar Crest, Senior Vice President, Lehigh Valley Health Network
J. Robert Lovett, Ph.D., Executive Vice President, Retired, Air Products and Chemicals, Inc.
Frank K. Schweighardt, Ph.D., Global Manager of Process Analytical, Retired, Air Products and Chemicals, Inc.
Contact: Board of Trustees